Medium difficulty would expect and average score of 11 points on this round.
- Who played the lead male role in the film ‘Edward Scissorhands’?
- In what decade was VAT introduced into the UK?
- How many verses make up the national anthem ‘God Save The Queen’?
- Who in 1994 accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment?
- During Bill Clinton’s term in office how many times was he publicly accused of sexual misconduct ?
- Which British Prime minister was born at Blenheim Palace?
- Kepler’s laws are three rules which can be used to describe what?
- Which gardener’s item was invented by Edwin Beard Budding in 1830?
- Robert Stroud, an American sentenced to life in prison and portrayed by Burt Lancaster in film, was given which nickname?
- In July 2017 Jodie Whittaker was announced as the actor to play which recurring role?
- Which series from the 2000s featured the characters Sheldon and Leonard?
- With which former X Former winner did Rudimental team up with for their track ‘Sun Comes Up’?
- April this year Lewis Hamilton won the Shanghai Grand Prix, but who came second?
- Which eccentric, outspoken and corrupt Fifa executive turned whistle-blower, has died aged 72?
- Family fortune A where a one of many answers can be used, 3 points for top answer, 2 points 2nd answer and 1 point for others.
Name something people are often chased by in movies?
- Jonny Depp
- 1970’s 1973
- Paula Cobin Jones
- 3 Juanita Brodderick, Kathleen Willy, Paula Cobin Jones
- Motion of the planets around the sun
- Lawn Mower
- The Birdman Of Alcatraz
- Dr Who
- The Big Bang Theory
- James Athur
- Sebastian Vettel
- Chuck Blazier
- 3) Monsters 2) Cars 1) Cops 1) Bad Guys 1)Dogs