Pub Quiz General Knowledge Week 4 Round 2
There is no link to this round and I would class it as a medium quiz average score 11/15 in the stats of 9 teams.
Pub Quiz Week 4 Round 2
- Anthony Stark is the alter-ego of which super-hero?
- In which year did Royal Mail introduce self adhesive stamps? 2001, 2003 or 2005?
- Who assassinated John Lennon?
- Sicknote was the nickname of a character in which TV series?
- What is the modern-day name for the country formerly known as Kampuchea?
- What was the nickname given to the famous boxing match between Mohammad Ali and Joe Frazier in1975?
- What is the maximum number of horses allowed to run in the Grand National?
- In which city was Terry Waite kidnapped?
- In the three Bourne films starring Matt Damon what is Bourne`s first name?
- In which North Amercan city is there a neighbourhood known as Hell`s Kitchen?
- Which British boxer went the distance with Muhammad Ali?
- Which other TV soap, other than EastEnders, did Ross Kemp star in?
- According to Douglas Adams what number is the meaning of life?
- Which singer had a string of hits in the 1970s and is often referred to as the `Queen of Disco`?
- February is the shortest month in the year, but which is the longest?
Pub Quiz Answers
- Mark Chapman
- London’s Burning
- Thrilla in Manila
- New York
- Joe Bugner
- Donna Summer
- October because the clocks go back 1 hour