Under your Nose Round – Free Pub Quiz
This one did not go down too well with a score average of 9/15 but it is different and that is what I like about the pub quizzes I produce. The team scores change all the time and there is not a constant winning team. You either know the answer or you do not.
There is a link to this but mainly if it is part of a Pub Quiz
Pub Quiz Questions
- In 1948 the Chicago inventer George Clemens invented the first Electric what?
- What is the common name given to the projectiles fired from a shotgun ?
- In Computing what us a common name for a list of commands or facilities displayed on screen?
- Which “T” can go before dance and after Wire ?
- Gastriclavage is more commonly known as a stomach what?
- In computing what T is used to represent data in the form of columns and rows?
- Ruskova, Monte Carlo, Belvedere and Russian Standard are all brands of what ?
- What T is the process whereby governments and financial institutions invite bids for large projects that must be submitted within a finite deadline.
- Which form of entertainment began in the 1970’ which literally translated as empty orchestra?
- Which act of 1824 standardised the usage of imperial measurements?
- Amorphous Metal a metal with no crystalline structure is also known as metallic what?
- In Science Oenology (eenology) Is the study of what?
- What beverage was first produced in 1842 known as the blond larger originating from the once known Austrian Empire?
- Which game would you follow the rules known as “muggins, maltese cross, draw”?
- Which popular TV channel launched on 20th April 1991 saw a massive drop in its live viewers this year ?
And now for the answers below
- Electric Hand Dryer
- Weights and Measures
- Sky Sports
The link is things you would find or associate with a pub