Free Pub Quiz – Pack A Punch – Round 1
Pack a punch quiz has nothing to do with boxing but basically has more points available, this pub quiz is 20 Questions Long and all general Knowledge.
I may publish a few of these tonight so please feel free to keep checking back for updates.
- What happened to Lindsay Lohan, George Michael and Wesley Snipes during 2010?
- The title of which popular American TV show took its title from a zip code?
- The flag of Mexico shows an eagle devouring which type of creature?
- Which famous dancer would you usually associate with Ginger Rogers?
- Which type of astronomical event usually falls into one of two categories – Lunar or Solar?
- Which Robbie Williams track is the most frequently requested song at funerals?
- Which dog, who shot to national fame in 1966, strangled himself on his own lead while chasing a cat?
- What is the surname of the only brother and sister to have recorded solo number singles in the UK charts?
- Greenland is situated in which ocean?
- What was the term for the protective leather trousers worn by American cowboys?
- Arthur Daley was the most famous role of which actor?
- Which American singer said: “I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada” – Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera?
- Who wrote the children’s books ‘The Witches’ and ‘Rhyme Stew’?
- What is the most popular foreign country for Britons to own a second property?
- Who is the most famous footballer to play for Melchester Rovers?
- Which singer did Liam Gallagher call ‘the fat dancer from Take That’?
- In which prison was Moll Flanders born?
- Which 1970s film features the characters Henry Gondorff and Johnny Hooker?
- Which group had top five hits in the 1970s with ‘You Should Be Dancing’ and ‘Too Much Heaven’?
- In 1980 who was the first star to appear in the series of shows entitled “An Audience With ….”?
- All Went to Prison
- Beverley Hill 90210
- Fred Astaire
- Goerge Cole
- Britney Spears
- Roald Dahl
- Roy of the Rovers
- Robbie Williams
- The Sting
- Bee Gees
- Dame Edna Everage