Standard General Knowledge – Free Pub Quiz
This one did not go down too well with a score average of 9/15 but it is different and that is what I like about the pub quizzes I produce. The team scores change all the time and there is not a constant winning team. You either know the answer or you do not.
Pub Quiz Questions
- What is the more common name for Ethylene Glycol
- What did Samuel Morse invent?
- What is panophobia or pantophobia?
- Which is the densest planet in our solar system?
- Which is the largest organ of the human body?
- What is the name given to rain with a particularly low pH?
- Which is the largest gland in the human body?
- What is decompression sickness commonly known as?
- How many square metres in a hectare?
- The X-Men Character Wolverine is named after the animal of the same name. What kind of animal is a wolverine?
- What does ‘OS’ most commonly stand for in computing terms?
- The Manhattan Project in the early 1940s was developing what?
- Where in the Body Is the Achilles Tendon?
- What is the name given to the molten rock beneath the surface of the earth?
- On a fish, what can be anal, pectoral or pelvic?
And now for the answers below
- Morse Code
- Fear of Everything
- The Earth
- The Skin
- Acid Rain
- The Liver
- The Bends
- Operating System
- The Atomic Bomb
- The Heal